2012 Spring Semester - Week 5 Advanced

139 replies [Last post]
If someone asked about your personality, what do you think peopl

If someone asked about your personality, what do you think people would say about you?

I is a calm character. But in front of people are active.

I laugh and say it a lot.

But sometimes is temperamental.

I will try to alter its character.

I think that my personality is very positive, funny, sincerity and indecisive.

My parents agree that.

My best friends said to me " you're funny, jolly, frankness and timid."

In addition, my univ's friends told me " you're tenacious, funny, hot-tempered."

my boy friends also told me " we can't judge you, you're very strange person."

If I put together their ideas, my personality is very various....so I'm a real strange person^^haha

what an attractive woman she is!

I think that my personality is very positive, funny, sincerity and indecisive.

My parents agree that.

My best friends said to me " you're funny, jolly, frankness and timid."

In addition, my univ's friends told me " you're tenacious, funny, hot-tempered."

my boy friends also told me " we can't judge you, you're very strange person."

If I put together their ideas, my personality is very various....so I'm a real strange person^^haha

what an attractive woman she is!

This week's topic is about reputations. Most times, we hear how we talk about friends, and what kind of personality they have. This is a very common job interview question, which is sometimes very difficult to answer. So this week's question is: If someone asked about your personality, what do you think people would say about you.

yes……. this week advanced topic is difficult type. people did not know their personality. people just know personality through another person. such as a friend , parents , brother, sister etc. I think , my personality is timid. so. my blood type also A . generally blood type A person have timid personality. if I was in room with unknown people, I have been very shy. and, I feel kind of shy to be seen in public. and people say to me, you are very brisk and very fun. another my personality is humorous. I have a sense of humor. and my personality is positive mind. if I suffer hardship, I don`t stick to the past. I want to know my real personality through like a test. such as MBTI

Usually, some people say that you're sincerity and sociable.

So, If someone askesd about my personality, I will say that i was a sincerity and sociable.

In my opinion, i have a strong of responsibility when i worked.

If I start to do it once, i finish it. and I am sociable. I become easily intimate with other person.

However, there is a disadvantage of me. I am really wishy-washy.

So, when i choose anything, i hesitate to making a decision. Thus, i will effort to remove this disadvantage.

Frankly speaking I don't Know well about my personality that much. Because it all ways change at the

particular situation. I am very different when I am at home and when I am with my friends.

So my family will say that I have a quiet and calm personality. But on the other side my friends will probably

think I am a active person. And I think I have all those personality in me.

People would say about my personality as..

I don’t know how people around me think generally about what kind of personality that I have. But I heard much from them that I have such a good adaptation with new environment even with people whom I never met before It’s not a surprised for me as I love meeting so many new people as I could. This fast adaptation ability really does help me in the work or school either in order to put away all of awkward situation problems that might be happen to people in their social life. And when something unexpected happened, I don’t need to feel bad but just try to change the solving way, be flexible, natural, and keep adapting. Being natural on behavior will comes up with significant results on reducing stress also because you know already what you should do first for dealing with those conditions. Just like water takes the shape of any container it’s put into so should you adapt to any new conditions or problems that face you.

My personality is fun!!

Friends have said that your personality is fun, not pretentious, straightforward

But, needed necessary condition is "become friendly"

I'm very awkward with strangers.

My first impression is fierce. But, after being friendly, Is the opposite.

And when I get upset, not control myself (not endure) but talk directly to says

what do you think people would say about you?

People will think me is quiet.
Of course, in the first meeting can be quiet.
When with someone whom I knew a long time, I'm noisy
people that never seen me think that I don't have affection.
But, people that know me well think that I have many affection.

my personality is calm. but i like to have time with people. 

i try to kindness to another people, but people are misunderstanding to my action. 

i am always care my action. i worried about my action which effected to another people.

i am sometimes funny man but usually be calm. but i have strong focus ability, so i try to don't have mistake.

my personality is funny and calm, but i pride my personality and i don't trying to change my personality.

©2011-2014 Busan Haps | All Rights Reserved | Site powered by Drupal and created by Himes Design