2012 Spring Semester - Week 5 Advanced

139 replies [Last post]

I think......

my personality is really an bright, and funny girl.

but people say me, "you are very meek and mild"

I am shy of strangers at first.

But you become closer relationship with me, I've change my personality.

I can be chipper, perky, and bright!

My personality is straight for word.

Also, I am good listener, When my friends are having problem,

they do not suffer by one-self.

They say worry to me, because I speak frank criticism and, we effort to solve the problem.

Sometimes, I think that my friends by my words.

I what do you think people would say about you?

I think it's a difficult question and I tried to think my personality and actually I'm not really sure what would people think of my personality.

I think they would say I'm a person who smiles a lot and likes to meet people.

I love people but, I have many worrys. This is my bad personality.

And I want to learn many things because I always want to be a better person.

I don't like suffocating things and situations.

hm..

Maybe I will angry to person.

Because, I don't know that man.

Why I teach someone??

What do you think about people would say about you?

People that konw well about me say I'm coniderate of others.

They say I'm not opened to others easily but I really get along with my people.

People that I meet for the first time or not well know abount me say I look cold and not smile.  

Some people even say they deluded I hate them.

Nowadays, I try to laugh a lot in front of people that I meet for the first time.

My friends say I am not talktive but I'm good listener and I sometimes timid,cold and objective.

If someone asked about my personality, people say she is humorous and calm.

Everyone around me say..

When they laugh and be happy because of me, I'm glad more than anything.

If I face panic situation, I will be calmer.

In addition, I get consideration for others, while I say the words I want to do.

On the other hand, when I have sensitive because of something or sometimes I feel down, it showed on my face.

This should fix the point of my personality.

If someone asked about your personality, what do you think peopl

If someone asked about your personality, what do you think people would say about you? 

Although I just want to listen to the good things about my personality, people can say to me about

my bad aspect of my personality. But I never mind those sounds, Because I think nobody can determine

my personality. The only one who can determine my personality is just me. please don't ask about this

question.

If someone asked about my personality, I want to tell them that I have two aspect, timid and bright.

Most of the time I try to be positive and actively but when i have to choose something, i really timid in choosing it.

For example, when purchase a product, I think that which one is better ??

Therefore, I'm different according the situation.

Maybe People would say about me that I am really energetic person and I am really happy everyday. Because, I always like people, so I get energy when I meet and see the people. And People say I am not shy girl. But, It is not true. I am shy girl. but It is not appeared. I don't know why. Last, They would say I am sensitive. I am really sensitive about everything.

If someone asked about your personality, what do you think people would say about you?

there are several things that people would say about me if someone asked about my personality.

the first thing would be diligent. I agree that I am diligent when people tell me such that. I always try to keep something doing as good and hard as I can. the second thing would be honest. even though I make lie sometimes but I try to say correctly what my situation is. For example, some people make a lie when they are late at appointments and they could say "oh I'll be there in a few minute" but they may arrive later than the time they promised. It is not good to make relationship with people because people already know who is liar. so I think the two things people would say about me if someone asked about my personality.

©2011-2014 Busan Haps | All Rights Reserved | Site powered by Drupal and created by Himes Design