2012 Spring Semester - Week 6 Advanced

134 replies [Last post]

I think K-pop is showing one of cultures.

These days, K-pop is favorite musical genre in the world. Especially, for teenager.

In fact, there are many groups, "Idol" in Korea. They are so young and have handsome looks.

Then teenager likes and follow them, not only now from old times.

The clothes that Idol wore are popular with teenager and then it is the trend in styling.

However except for teenagers, many people like Idols, but not as much as teenagers, I think.

So I guess, teenager like more than others, but K-pop is not only for teenager.

I like k-pops and I think it is for all ages.

many people think it is teenager's  exclusive property.

because nowadays many tv programs to contest songs.

so many singers remake and change the style various kind, age, generation of music.

now we can enjoy k-pops all together.

I like k-pops and I think it is for all ages.

many people think it is teenager's  exclusive property.

because nowadays many tv programs to contest songs.

so many singers remake and change the style various kind, age, generation of music.

now we can enjoy k-pops all together.

Do you listen to K-pop or do you think it is only for teenagers?

This question is very interesting! It is because i like k-pop. I always enjoy listening to k-pop.

In my opinion, I think that music is no generation gap. Also, People who listen to k-pop is broad generation.

Not only teenager likes k-pop, But other generation also likes k-pop.

In case of my parents, My father and mother likes k-pop. They're often listening to k-pop. and my mother likes 2pm.

Around me, I used to view adult who listening to k-pop. and Nowadays, relationship between adult and teenager is closing. also, there are many adult in k-pop star fan club.

Therefore, I think that K-pop can enjoy everyone. 

The question is: Do you listen to K-pop or do you think it is only for teenagers? Why do you think that?

this week topic also good. these days, K-pop is very popular all around world.

for example, many groups in korea overseas expansion. such as , gilrs generation, kara, t-ara, 4minute, 2pm, wonder girls. everybody like music. look around you!

your friends listen to music, your brother listens to music. and also your parents listen to music. so K-pop is not only for teenagers. k-pop has little to do with age.

k-pop stars have a lots of fans that including from teenagers to pop uncle. everyone like K-pop. I also litsten to K-pop music. there are many k-pop music in my MP3 and cell phone. so I always hope that K-pop would be a success.

thank you, Bye, Bye. I LOVE YOU K-POP. I am proud of K-pop.

K-POP is all generation music already.

K-POP is grow up day by day. many K-POP star is debuted these day.

all generation is like to listen K-POP music already.

my friends, my parents, what is more K.S.U professor be known to famous K-POP star.

We are accepted their music, and we enjoy that.

I think that K-POP is not only korea culture but also the world culture. 

Do you listen to K-pop or do you think it is only for teenagers? Why do you think that?

I think K-pop is not only for teenagers. K-pop's feature is excting !

All generation like excting feel! And all generation like K-pop!

For example , Uncle fan is many in Girl's generation's concert! My parent know Girl's generation's 9member.

Hyohyeon , Yun a, Yuri, Tae yeon , Soo yung, Seo hyeon , Suuny, Jessica, Tfaany !

It show K-pop is for all generation! Also I and friend like K-pop!!!!!

I don’t enjoy listening to K-pop that much. But I have to indeed that they are good on singing, dancing, and know well how to hypnotize people around the world to love hip-hop music. K-pop isn’t only the genre of music from one country but it has been already rising popular in most East and maybe America including Japan, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, and etc. Of course, I think K-pop isn’t only for teenagers because if you can see the influences of Korean drama which the viewers are about 20-50s, it becomes easier for them to catch the OST (soundtrack) songs of the drama and then they would start listening to K-pop. Yes, it has grown into a culture subject among teenagers or adults, and comes together with the interest in the Korean fashion. Thanks to media such as Youtube, Facebook, or maybe a lot of newspaper that bring those issues to be seen by people without any age-limit. Indeed, K-pop has undoubtly caught the interest of the growing new generation nowadays.

i think K-pop is not only teenager but also other people can enjoy together.

nowdays increase cncle fan then age group is extention.

but K-pop is fast tempo and include dance. many parents group are dislike K-pop.

however i think K-pop is not only for teenager. 

Yes, Of course!

Listen to music is one of my hobbies.

Thus, I really like listening to k-pop too.

These days I think It was boring... because many groups made theirs debut on the stage

but their's songs were similar... not special.

That was really a matter for regret.

I hope they will be a great singer.... so they'll spread their songs more~

Also I should listen to music not to pick and choose.

©2011-2014 Busan Haps | All Rights Reserved | Site powered by Drupal and created by Himes Design