2012 Spring Semester - Week 6

252 replies [Last post]

I want to get married at 28. Because getting married early is good for mother and baby.

Sometimes, I think 'I'll not get married' but taking time with husband will be very happy in my life.

In different point, I'll work and my husband too. So getting married late will be good for us. 

These days in Korea, many men and women are taking their time to get married. So this week's question is: What age do you think you will want to get married? Or will you not get married? Why?

Everybody want to get married . don't you? me too, I want to get married early.

because I love baby. and I want to play with my baby. but, to married with wife, we need a lot of things.

for example, money, times, permission of their parents. etc...So,

If I get to job that I wanted, I will married with my girlfriend. just, I make lots of money.

I want to married. to raise baby, we spend a lot of money. and I think I will marry at 30~33 age.

in other words, I will be getting married as soon as I ready.

These days in Korea, many men and women are taking their time to get married. So this week's question is: What age do you think you will want to get married? Or will you not get married? Why?

I think I will want to get married around age 33~34 as I want to have my own apartment. It is required a lot of money. So I need to earn and save my money for several years if I have a job. additionally I don't want to get any financial problems. 33~34 years old is ideal age to me I think

I think I will want to get married around age 33~34 as I want to have my own apartment. It is required a lot of money. So I need to earn and save my money for several years if I have a job. additionally I don't want to get any financial problems. 33~34 years old is ideal age to me I think

It's very difficult question.
Marriage is the important matter of life .
I am not celibate.
I don't believe everyone needs marriage.
most of parents sometimes oblige marriage.
(For example they introduce a marriage partner to their son or daughter)
But now A youth can choose their marriage.
Anyway, I don't think I must be marriage.
so My marriage time is too late.

What age do you think you will want to get married? Or will you not get married? 

Uhm.... I think  Marry is before the age of 30 years old.

Because, If too late to get married, This is not good.

I hope early time, build up baby

baby is so cute, If I see my babe, I will be very happy

And Meet Good wife, I want to happy life

I'm 24 years old, But 5 years after I am willing to marry

It is so happy to me!!

What age do you think you will want to get married? Or will you

Nowadays many people said I don't want to get married,
I just want to live alone.
Of course it's their choices, and depends on their ability such as an economic power, job like that.
However in my opinion, we, human beings, need to get married since there will be lots of difficulty if you live alone during our life.
Also me, I am no exception. I want to get married someday.
But it's better to marry as late as possible.
I've thought that I want to get married at 29 because I tended to think women need to marry before 30.
But that kind of my opinion was changed, after I graduate from university I will try to get a job.
and after getting a job, I need to prepare for getting married.
Since everything in the world is connected to money, so I couldn't do anything without money.
Therefore I want to get married at 30 to 35.

What age do you think you will want to get married? Or will you not get married? Why?

It's 30 years old. Seems to be the most suitable.

Seems to have had a job. Seems to be the most stable.

If you are going to be late more.

It might be that time.

I want to get married before the age of 30.

I want to get married before the age of 30.

The marriage of the mid-20 too fast.

To marry is happy.

However, many constraints seem to arise.

so, I do not want to marry early.

What age do you think you will want to get married?

I want to get married around 30. I think 30's I will have a job and I can get a stable salary.(may be)

©2011-2014 Busan Haps | All Rights Reserved | Site powered by Drupal and created by Himes Design