2012 Spring Semester - Week 7 Advanced

120 replies [Last post]

In South Korea, especially the women are dangerous at night.

Particularly I don't listen to music in street, and I always have criminal eradication portable alarm.

There are lots of reasons why crime is increasing these days, I think the first reason is due to punishment which is weakened, not strong.

Other reason is that someone informed that criminal incidents have occurred through multiple media, had imitation psychology thus crime seems to be growing more. I think the teenagers are easier to follow with the crime.

The most important thing is protecting their own body.

I don't think it is safe to be out late at night! Moreover by myself? It's so horrible. It's so dangerous. Nowdays public peace is so terrible. And, yes. Korea is becoming more dangerous. I don't know what happened to korea. So scary society.

I think it’s very dangerous for us to be out past curfew. Wellitis obviously going to be dark and someone could kidnap you and rape you and or kill you! The criminal listis endless. But since I came here, I used to be safe and feel okay with this environment even I go home late at 1 AM. This because I think Korea has a great safety system control which divided into small group of police officer that do some inspection at night to protect the neighborhood from criminal case such as mugged, raped, or thief. Especially, first week on April in Suwon, a murder criminal happened with victim a 20 year-old girl. It was shocking me, and after that time my friends always try to warn me for not being out late at night alone. But I have an argument that the habit of drinking alcohol that seems higher here, does have a big  relation with criminal possibility to be happened. If you think about it, the drunken people walk on the street and they might not be able to control themselves for doing something that actually they don’t want to do either. So, we must be careful anywhere we go and try to not go out late at night alone to avoid something bad happens (especially if we’re women).

Do you think it is safe to be out late at night by yourself?

Of course, it is dangerous to women since serious things may happen late at night...
However, Korea is , I think, safer than other countries because there are more surveilance camera here and here as well as many patrol cars.

However, women shoul be careful in case there are few people.
Many things have happened in the past several years.

So,. My point is that a woman should be careful when walking by herself.

Of course, it is dangerous to women since serious things may happen late at night...
However, Korea is , I think, safer than other countries because there are more surveilance camera here and here as well as many patrol cars.

However, women shoul be careful in case there are few people.
Many things have happened in the past several years.

So,. My point is that a woman should be careful when walking by herself.

I think Korea becoming more dangerous. nowadays our society occurred many a murderer case.

I scared walking at night just alone. "If murderer chase at me, what should I do?"

TV news broadcasting many murderer case, so I scared more and more.

just a few years ago the picture was very different. People thought Korea is most safety country.

But I think 'Yu young cheol' after appeared, people think murderer is so scary, dangerous people.

young and weaken girls dangerous our country. Korea is not safety place anymore!

i think that it is not safe to be out late at night

these day so many kinds of crime are happened in korea

the more korea is developed, the more the crime is happened

and the more crime is developed

especially woman is so dangerous at night

so we be careful at night

This week's topic is about safety in Korea. These days, there have been some bad incidents in the country (in Suwon, and recently the young girl in Busan).

The question is: Do you think it is safe to be out late at night by yourself? Or is Korea becoming more dangerous?

this week topic is very important topic in society. I think that to be out late at night by yourself is dangerous not only girls but also boys. every country have security systems and CCTV but, still there are some bad incidents. it is very sad fact. It is not important to have security systems. but important thing is effectively to use security systems. and punishment also important. so, government should punish severely criminals who commit a crime. We should let this be a good lesson to ourselves. like a bad incidents. and girls in every country have to learn a self-defense martial art. so they protect themselves. I want to eliminate all bad incidents of the world.

I think It is still safe to be out late at night by oneself except a few region that there are not enough streetlight.

otherwise, in case of women, they are not safe the same as guys at night. These a days. the crimes connect with women are happening often as they are weaker than guys. compare to past, there are many crimes in our country now such as children sexual abuse.

to protect and prevent these problem, I believe government should make strong legal rule and policy.

Nowdays, korea has been more dangerous.
So at night anyone cannot be relieved especially girls and women.
This is because many sex offense are appeared.

©2011-2014 Busan Haps | All Rights Reserved | Site powered by Drupal and created by Himes Design