2012 Spring Semester - Week 9

221 replies [Last post]

I will give my opinion as a foreigner studying in Korea.

I think the biggest obstacle studying here is the language. Most of my friends and including myself, we study most all of our subjects in Korean language. Sometimes teaching staffs and professors able to speak English and allow us to do the exams or reports in English. But not all case we can use English for getting good grades, we have to do exams and write reports in Korean. It's so hard and very challenging. The reasons are to learn Korean faster and sometimes the staffs cannot understand English, so we have to use Korean. Luckly in my department and my double-major department, we can use English if we were not comfortable using Korean while doing test or writing report, but it didn't happen all the time.

If universities in Korea wanted to accept foreign students, at least staffs and professors should be able to communicate with them in English, as English is the most used language around the globe. I hope Korea's universities could improve these problem in order to attract more foreign students coming here.

The biggest problem is money.

Our school tuition is so expensive.

And Many books..... etc requires  a lot of money.

Student feel so much pressure.

So we have a part time job. It was so tired.

For this improvement is needed.

ssj

I think that weak a relationship with older alumnus.

so the school has to run a strategic mentoring program.

And the computer program isn't good. For example, it is making a timetable.

it is so complicated . so i want to make more flexible program than now.

Our financial condition of the school is the biggest problem.

With financial support from the government no longer has dropped a lot of our school prestige.

I think this situation will soon get away from.

First, I think it's important to raise the employment rate.

To increase employment in our law professors are struggling.

An increase in employment of the school situation is a little better.

biggest problem on your school campus, and how would you solve ?

Every students know that our university tuition is expensive compare with others private university in Busan.

Especially our major which as Digital Media we paid around 4000000 won for one semester.

I understand we studying together with Digital video and Digital animation but they provided the equipment, but we only need desk and chair.

And even worse is our major Digital Media we can't borrow their equipment because we are different major.

Then why are we need to pay same as they pay.

I think we should provide much better treat same as how much we paid , or we should separate the major.

What do you think is the biggest problem on your school campus, and how would you solve the problem?

I think The biggest problem is The public transportation fee. Because Many students live in Busan. But they spent lots of money in a month use the public transportation fee.
writer spent a montely fee cost it around 52,000won.
It's so biggest problem. Becuase I have part-time job pay me 320,000won It one-sixth in my pay percentage.
So The School such as scholaship campaines. Like this campus support transpotion fee discount or support the students.
I really hope.

What do you think is the biggest problem on your school campus,

What do you think is the biggest problem on your school campus, and how would you solve the problem?

Library hours are the biggest problem.

Other schools are operated 24 hours.

Our school does not.

i think that is university tuition.
it is very big problem. many students and they parents have strees. and many people request that discount university tuition. and national assembly say that " i will discount university tuition." but they don't effort. i am very worry about next university tuition. ha......

mia

I thinnk the biggest problem on my school campus is commuting a long distance to school.

I live in miryang. It's a long way from school. Although it's so difficult thing ,I tried to endure the hard life.

But, sometimes i am encounter vicissitudes. I have a one of the schedule that time for AM 9 lecture in a week.

I often late my english communication class. My professor might have bad impression to me.

So i will spared no effort in doing my commuting a long distance to school.

I'm going to wake up earlier than before.

The topic is: What do you think is the biggest problem on your school campus, and how would you solve the problem?  

I think my biggest problem is money and time.

School is long distance at my home.

So I must go school take a bus or subway.

It spend about one hour.

So I have morning class I wake 6 o'clock.

I usually sleep 1 o'clock. So I always tired.

I think I solves my problem I must get early sleep.

But homework make me late sleep. So terrible.

©2011-2014 Busan Haps | All Rights Reserved | Site powered by Drupal and created by Himes Design