Yellow Flower Festival April 22-26, 2011

1 reply [Last post]
Yesterday, I wanted to go to Yellow Flower Festival which is held in Nakdong Riverside, but I made a mistake. I didn't read information carefully. As we know, Nakdong River is very long river in Korea, it crosses Busan city. I thought the Festival was in Busan but I was wrong. The festival is in Nakdong River near Gimhae, not in Busan city. I went to Nakdong River in Busan City is called Samnak Riverside Park. When I arrived, I only saw only a little of yellow flowers. I asked to somebody about the Festival, nobody knew about it. Finally, I got the information, the Festival is not in Samnak Riverside Park but in Namji Sport Park, Gyeongsang. I would like to attach the website : http://ampleman.blog.me/150107338538. I think it is a great place for sightseeing and I hope I can go there someday. Don't forget, the Festival is only held until tomorrow, so don't miss it^^~

I want to witness this festival. I think it is fun here. I hope i can go next year. - Bonaventure Senior Living

©2011-2014 Busan Haps | All Rights Reserved | Site powered by Drupal and created by Himes Design